Monday, August 15, 2016

6 months...

I had a prayer only God and I knew
When you'd come along I'd recognize you

I don't give myself away easily
Skeptical I knew i'd be
so I prayed to God that I wouldn't miss you
so he gave me a sign so I'd know the truth
6 months, God whispered, and you will know
your soul will feel what only you and I know.
Trust yourself
You've prayed this before.
Never have you missed him
Stay open once more

It was at 6 months that I knew-
I remembered my prayer
and I recognized you:

" May our 6 months turn to 6 years
that turn to 16 years
that turn to 60...
and when our time runs out
may our love in this life
exist into eternity
and return again in each life after
where we find each other and know
that our 6 months turned into forever
and repeats itself throughout history"

This was my prayer only God and I knew
and at 6 months I knew...
I'd made this prayer to recognize you
So our love could exists in every life
 forever through and through

No comments:

Post a Comment